Acceptance of this Privacy Statement
By using this Website, you signify acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of the Privacy Statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of the Website. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of any portion of the Website following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us when using this Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions through the Website to which you are a party and of the fulfillment of your bookings/orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
Storage of your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. It may also be processed by persons who work for us. Such persons may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing or processing. We will take steps to ensure that your data are treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Uses made of your information
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or services.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about our products or services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post and telephone.
- We may also contact you by electronic means (such as email, voicemail or text) with information about products or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you may resign of receiving such communications either by contacting us by telephone at the number + 1 809 240 5050, by email at [email protected] or by writing to us at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, Bahía de Cosón 32000, Las Terrenas, República Dominicana
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to those working on our behalf for a specified purpose, for example, our external Sales Company. They are not permitted to keep this information and it is only to be used for the purpose for which we contract with them: send mailings and promotions. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, or others.
Your online security is a very important matter, so we take all reasonable steps and precautions to protect your personal information and follow industry best practices to ensure that your information is not misused, altered, or destroyed.
We encrypt your credit card information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and store it with AES-256 encryption. We also follow all PCI-DSS requirements.
The payment methods used by Sublime Samana are third party services. These third-party services (AZUL), comply with all security and encryption standards to keep your information safe. They will only use the information necessary to complete the required process. We also recommend reading the Privacy Policies of these providers, to better understand how they handle the information provided.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to at Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences, Bahía de Cosón 32000, Las Terrenas, República Dominicana, or contact us by email at [email protected]