In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities. Our aim is to provide a safe environment for our guests and personnel. We look forward to welcoming back our old friends and introducing new guests to the Sublime Samana experience.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- We have reinforced our cleaning procedures and increased the frequency with which we disinfect common spaces, work areas, and shared-use objects to every 3 hours.
- We have provided our employees with personal protective equipment and they change their face masks every 4 hours.
- We are using cleaning products formulated specifically for disinfecting COVID-19.
- We have made hand sanitizer available to guests in the common spaces and guest rooms.
- We have restricted the usage of the elevator to one person at a time or members of the same family nucleus traveling together at each designated time.
- We have taken additional measures to guarantee safe distances between guests in common areas.
- Our employees are being trained to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, and we are prepared to efficiently manage the cases of collaborators or guests that may be affected by the virus.
- Our employees are being screened before entering service, including a temperature check without contact, blood oxygen saturation is assessed, and they complete a health statement. Before entering, their shoes are disinfected, and they change clothes to a uniform.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols prior to arriving and during their stay, as well as following social distancing practices and wearing masks in public spaces.
- The check-in and check-out processes have been reduced so that guests can spend less time in the reception area and make their payment without contact prior to arrival.
- The capacity limit of the reception area at the time of guest registration is 6 persons (including hotel staff).
- The reception area is disinfected every 3 hours and after the entrance of each guest.
- Guests will carry out the registration process in a previously disinfected area.
- Guests will receive a personal kit with masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Guest luggage is disinfected upon arrival and then delivered to their designated room.
- Upon arrival, the guests’ temperature and oxygenation will be measured.
- To maximize health and safety in the hotel, housekeeping service will be carried out daily for shorts stays and twice per week for stays longer than a week according to the hotel rules.
- The rooms are disinfected with electrostatic mist prior to the arrival of the guest.
- Special attention is paid to the disinfection of frequent contact surfaces such as switches, controls, handles, doorknobs, toilet handles and taps.
- Furniture and porous surfaces will be disinfected with steam cleaners.
- Reading material, including books, magazines and hotel information will be removed from the room. Hotel information will be available through QR codes.
- Rooms keys will be disinfected before and after each use.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- All the food and products we receive undergo a disinfection process before entering the hotel.
- Restaurant menus are available through QR codes at each area; single use menus will be available under request.
- The tables will be arranged to allow social distancing and follow sanitation guidelines.
- All menus will be available for Room Service with a small surcharge to accommodate guests who do not wish to dine in the restaurants.
- Room Service will be done with contactless delivery and will be collected in the same way when the guest requests it.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Free parking is available to all guests, no valet service available.
- The pools are open for the exclusive use of hotel guests.
- Chaise lounges around the pool area and beach will be adequately spaced and will be disinfected after each use.
- The fitness center will be reserved in advance for one person at a time or members of the same family nucleus traveling together at each designated time. Prior to the entry of each guest this area and all its equipment will be disinfected.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we can offer. If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-809-240-5050.
- Sublime Samana does not require a negative test from guests; however, all screening measures mentioned above apply for all visitors.
- We offer COVID testing services for guests who require a test in order to return home.
- Samples are taken in the comfort of the guest’s room and the results will be delivered 48 to72 hours. NOTE: The laboratory examining the samples does not work on Sundays.
- Appointments can be coordinated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- We recommend making an appointment with prior to arrival so everything is scheduled accordingly in order to have the results in time for your departure.
- PCR and antigen rapid tests are available, the price per person is US$125 and US$60 respectively.
- Prices and availability are subject to change, please reconfirm when requesting your appointment.